Board of Directors
Andreas Schaller, CEFA
Chairman of the board & Executive Partner
CV von Andreas Schaller
Christian Bösch, CFA
Investment Analyst & Investment Partner
CV von Christian Bösch
We are looking for an Institutional Sales / Investment Partner
Who we are
- AC Partners AG was founded to be specialized in infrastructure assets and as an investment advisor focused on the growing sector of sustainable infrastructure.
- The team consists of 3 dedicated investment professionals, all CFA or CEFA level, with many years of experience in managing equity portfolios for private and institutional clients.
- We conduct our own company analysis and constantly improve our research & valuation process based on a wide network of financial experts and new criteria, such as ESG.
- We advise a global infrastructure fund focused on water and generate alpha based on our active and long-term investment style.
What we look for
- You are an experienced professional, enthusiastic in the field of sustainable equity & impact investing with a dedicated client base.
- You have a strong commitment to long-term values and the ambition to become partner of a single asset class manager with capabilities to support new and digital distribution channels.
- You want to improve your existing network of investors, family offices, foundations and pension funds based on your empathic personality and professional skills.
What we offer
- A personal partnership with passionate investment professionals in a company with a strong and sustainable vision and an environment of mutual trust.
- A selected infrastructure strategy with an economic, social and ecological impact for long-term investors.
- Performance based compensation with an equity stake in our company and a financial reward depending on your success of capturing the increasing growth in the infrastructure sector as well as the ability to integrate in our partnership.
Please provide your CV (german or english) to Andreas Schaller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CH-6330 Cham / Schweiz
+41 41 711 10 20